A middle aged man was extremely fortunate to escape unhurt when he deliberately drove his car straight through barriers on Woodbine Street and nosed dived into the canal at 8.15pm tonight (Tuesday 22 May).
CCTV footage shows the man travelled at speed up Woodbine Street and at the top end screeched round the bend and, without hesitation, aimed straight for the barrier and demolished it and careered over the six foot drop to the canal.
Date Published 22/05/2013
- Cream Tea - NSPCC Heywood Branch 23 May 2013
- Free Business Networking Event 23 May 2013
- Assistive technology helping people living with dementia stay independent longer 23 May 2013
- Dinner with shadow Business Secretary, Chuka Umunna MP 23 May 2013
- Funk Night @ The Flyer 24 May 2013