Sheet Metal Worker
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a highly skilled Sheet Metal Worker.
A privately owned company providing specialist precision engineered sheet metal fabrication for the Aerospace, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical, and Food industry sectors. Due to continued growth and full order books they are looking for a high calibre Sheet Metal Worker. Reporting to the works manager, liaising with contract manager and inspection you will be responsible for the production of bespoke jobs meeting delivery targets and maintaining quality.
Essential skills/ Knowledge/Experience
* Apprenticeship trained highly skilled sheet metal worker
* Ability to read drawings and manufacture to a high standard
* Experience of working to fine tolerances and measurements
* Strong sheet metal/fabrication knowledge
* Welding knowledge an advantage
* Assembly experience
* Operate CNC Press Brake
* Experience of working on bespoke products for the nuclear and pharmaceutical industries essential
Our client is able to offer secure long term permanent employment in a modern clean working environment. Working days Monday to Friday a 39 hour working week with overtime available and offering an extremely competitive hourly pay of up to £13.50 for the right candidate.
Contact: Sue Holden
The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Duke Street Business Centre