Sheet Metal Fabrication Foreman
On behalf of our client we are looking to recruit a highly skilled Sheet Metal Fabrication Foreman.
A privately owned company providing high quality sheet metal fabrication for the Aerospace, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical, and Food industry sectors.
Due to retirement they have a position available for an experienced Sheet Metal / Fabrication Supervisor/ inspector this may also suit someone whom is ready to take the next step in their career. With continued growth and full order books this role is an integral position within the company involving supervising shop floor personnel, taking responsibility for work assignment and inspection of work at all stages.
Duties and responsibilities
• Supervise shop floor staff
• Oversee goods inward, rejects, and inspection of raw material and safe storage of goods
• Evaluate and analyse work in progress
• Inspection of work to include route card signature to mid-inspection and end of line
• Ensure all HSE procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Assign, direct, and evaluate work
Essential skills/ Knowledge/Experience
• Apprenticeship trained highly skilled sheet metal worker
• Ability to read drawings and manufacture to a high standard
• Experience of working to fine tolerances and measurements
• Strong sheet metal/fabrication knowledge
• Welding knowledge an advantage
• Assembly experience
• Experience of working on bespoke products for the nuclear and pharmaceutical industries essential
Our client is able to offer secure long term permanent employment working days Monday to Friday on a 39 hour working week with overtime available offering excellent earning potential.
For further information please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical, a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Contact: Sue Holden
The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Duke Street Business Centre