We are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor on behalf of our client based in Bacup. The purpose of this position is to provide temporary support to the HR Manager in the delivery of a professional, customer focused day to day operational HR service.
Hours of work: 37 hours Monday- Friday
Main Duties Will Involve:
- To support the HR Manager in the delivery of a high quality, consistent and responsive HR, payroll, training, organisational development and health & safety operational service to managers and staff.
- Develop close working relationships with managers and staff, providing sound and professional advice, guidance and coaching on HR policies, procedures, employee relations and best practice.
- Responsible for the management of complex casework including disciplinary, grievance, capability, harassment and discrimination cases.
- To keep up to date with changes and developments in employment legislation and case law.
- To maintain confidentiality and observe the Data Protection Act 1998 at all times
- To advise and support Managers in employee resourcing.
Skills / Knowledge /Experience Required:
- CIPD Level 7 or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a customer focused role hRHR role is essential
- Experience using HR/payroll software is desirable
- Strong knowledge of principles, practices and procedures relating to HR management
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- Highly developed HR skills including coaching, mentoring, facilitating and influencing.
- Ability to manage a varied caseload
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Any Other Business:
Please note, only shortlisted will be contacted, if you do not hear from us within 5 days of submitting your CV please assume your application has not been successful this time.