Pay Scale: Executive - Vice Principal
Location: Middleton & Rochdale
Hours: 37 per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented curriculum specialist leader to join the Executive Team at Hopwood Hall College. We are an ambitious high performing college which serves the people of Rochdale and the wider Greater Manchester community and has consistently maintained a ‘Good’ Ofsted grade along with outstanding financial health.
At Hopwood Hall College we are committed to do the very best for all our students by continuing to provide an excellent education and apprenticeship opportunities which transforms their lives and prospects. To achieve this in what is a new education landscape and challenging economic climate, requires ambition, innovation and an unrelenting focus on high quality teaching and learning, and providing every student with key life and employability skills.
In this senior position you will be responsible for shaping the College’s curriculum and for ensuring that students receive the best teaching and learning possible, to enable them to fulfill their potential. This quality assurance remit runs through the role, as the successful candidate will be the College’s key lead on self-assessment, teaching and learning, the learner experience and inspection preparation.
Excellent knowledge of performance data, effective teaching, learning and assessment strategies, and post-16 curriculum developments are therefore essential to this role.
Working in a small senior leadership team you will be able to create and influence whole College development.
The successful applicant will:
• have significant leadership experience and a proven track record in raising standards
• have outstanding strategic ability to anticipate and lead change
• possess the excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence necessary to lead and motivate a committed and highly skilled team of staff
• have excellent understanding of performance data and be able to interpret data accurately to inform necessary quality improvement strategies
• be committed to the inclusive ethos of the College and to the development of an environment in which diversity is celebrated and fairness and respect for others is paramount
For further information about the role and how to apply please visit the dedicated section of our college website:
Closing Date: Wednesday 4th April 2018 at 16:00pm
Interviews: Thursday 19th & Friday 20th April 2018
Closing Date: 04/04/2018 16:00pm
Contact: Adam Lear
0161 654 4373