Hours: 16-18 per week
Part time, permanent opportunity (16-18 hours per week)
We are urgently seeking an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager, to manage all areas of compliance for our client who are a specialist manufacturer of liquid coatings.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential, and you must also have a knowledge of chemical regulations. Experience within inks, coatings, paints, chemicals or scientific industries is ideal.
• Advising the business regarding regulatory compliance
• Ensuring compliance with REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation + Restriction of Chemicals) and other regulations on site
• Using software to produce CLP and REACH complaint material data sheets for finished products
• Manage product labelling systems
• Working with suppliers to ensure compliance of raw materials
• Prepare and issue relevant statements regarding product compliance
To be considered for this role you must have excellent attention to detail, and confident working accurately with chemical data.
Hours of work: 2 full days per week, or 3 days e.g. 9am-3pm, although this can be flexible.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Contact: Lucy Crampton
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV