Hours: 40 per week
Production Operative – Textiles
£17,564pa + production bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Shop Floor / Production Operative to be part of our prestigious clients’ team.
This company is a market leader in its field of textiles manufacturing.
Main duties will include:
• Operating a range of warping/winding/doubling frames
• Handling various materials/products & textile yarns
• Loading the frames by threading yarns by various methods
• Patrolling the frames to ensure they are operating effectively, checking quality throughout the process
• Ensure that the doubling/warping creels are sufficiently loaded with yarn
• Weighing yarn and recording the yield at each stage in the process
• Following internal quality procedures
• Completion of Production Order paperwork
• General housekeeping/cleaning
• Manual handling and the use of mechanical lifting aids
• The process requires attention to detail, high levels of concentration and standing for long periods
Previous textile experience would be advantageous, but not necessary as training will be provided. This will begin with induction and shadowing.
Along with the very competitive salary, the company offer a Production Bonus (once fully trained), other benefits and free on-site parking.
Hours of work: 7.30am-4.45pm Monday to Thursday / 7.30am-12.45pm Friday
We regret to inform you that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Lucy Crampton
Northern Employment Services Ltd
148 Yorkshire Street
Email advertiser/Submit your CV