Cleland McIver Lifestyle acquires warehouse on Kingsway
Date published: 06 October 2017
Cleland McIver Lifestyle acquire warehouse on Kingsway
Cleland McIver Lifestyle has acquired a 40,000 sq ft warehouse on Kingsway Business Park in a deal worth close to £4m.
With its headquarters based in Smithy Bridge, Cleland McIver Lifestyle is a key supplier of household textiles to Dunelm, controlling the whole supply chain from sourcing new products to same-day distribution.
Paul Daye of appointed joint agents, P3, commented: “We are very pleased to welcome Cleland McIver Lifestyle to the Park. Cleland McIver Lifestyle is an ambitious and successful local business that had been looking to expand its operations and was keen to remain within the area.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Local schools affected by the collapse of Carillion
- 2Teenage boy taken to hospital after collision - Manchester Road closed
- 3Forthcoming roadworks on Smithy Bridge Road and Old Road will cause disruption and delays
- 4Councillors Sara Rowbotham and Daalat Ali appointed deputy leaders of Rochdale Borough Council
- 5Do not hold your nose and close your mouth when you sneeze, doctors warn