Cleland McIver Lifestyle acquires warehouse on Kingsway
Date published: 06 October 2017
Cleland McIver Lifestyle acquire warehouse on Kingsway
Cleland McIver Lifestyle has acquired a 40,000 sq ft warehouse on Kingsway Business Park in a deal worth close to £4m.
With its headquarters based in Smithy Bridge, Cleland McIver Lifestyle is a key supplier of household textiles to Dunelm, controlling the whole supply chain from sourcing new products to same-day distribution.
Paul Daye of appointed joint agents, P3, commented: “We are very pleased to welcome Cleland McIver Lifestyle to the Park. Cleland McIver Lifestyle is an ambitious and successful local business that had been looking to expand its operations and was keen to remain within the area.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 2"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child