Tetrosyl win at the Workshop Magazine Power Awards
Date published: 11 October 2017
Tetrosyl win two awards at the Workshop Magazine Power Awards
Tetrosyl had a very successful evening, winning two awards, at the Workshop Power Awards held at the Emirates Spinnaker Tower, Portsmouth.
Carlube winning a highly-commended award for Lubricant Supplier of the Year.
CarPlan Demon Shine won the Garage Cleaning Product of the Year award - voted for by garage users, mechanics and engineers, with the top three nominated for a chance to win.
The awards were collected and presented to Tetrosyl marketing director Tracey Bolger and marketing manager Linzi Rockett,
A spokesperson for Tetrosyl said: "These two awards will be placed proudly - alongside the other awards Tetrosyl have amassed over the years - in the HQ in Rochdale town centre."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale set for direct link to Manchester airport
- 2Tony Lloyd demands meeting on future of Marks and Spencer in Rochdale
- 3Council cabinet members not prepared to serve under new leader
- 4Councillors received almost three quarters of a million in allowances
- 5Council windfall from Manchester Airport Group shares