Engaging Safety move into new office at Globe House
Date published: 23 October 2017
Globe House, Moss Bridge Road, Rochdale
Health and safety training provider Engaging Safety has moved into a brand-new office at Globe House in Rochdale.
The move marks a major milestone for the company, one of the first Rochdale 30 Certified Small Businesses, who until recently were operating from home.
The company currently provides courses in Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015, IOSH Working safely, IOSH Managing safely, National Water Hygiene (‘blue card’), EUSR Utility SHEA (Water) Passport (CSCS affiliated) and EUSR SHEA (Core) Passport (CSCS affiliated).
The new space will allow them to offer training for groups of up to six or seven people, plus access to a conference room, with potential to offer even more courses.
Managing director Beverley Wrigley commented: “It is really well-managed there and it has great access to the M62 which will help us reach even more clients across the north. We are in the perfect spot."
She added: “We have come a long way from operating out of home. It is a big step forward in the right direction and will allow us to help with even more things and offer more courses. We hope to offer courses in the future like the IOSH environmental course and potentially fire risk assessments.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 2One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 3Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds
- 4Man made threats to obtain a firearm and kill
- 5Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school