GJD appoints Salvador Torras as new sales consultant for Spanish and Portuguese markets
Date published: 08 November 2017
Salvador Torras, GJD Spanish and Portuguese Sales Consultant
GJD is pleased to welcome Salvador Torras as the company’s Spanish and Portuguese sales consultant.
Mr Torras has worked in the security industry since 1995 in various senior product management roles and brings direct experience of providing local commercial support, as well as creating and maintaining relationships with leading Spanish and Portuguese security distribution companies.
He will help to develop GJD’s distribution networks, secure long-term supply contracts and manage new product launches.
Mr Torras said: “GJD has a world class reputation and I am thrilled to be joining an award winning team."
Ana Maria Sagra-Smith, GJD sales and marketing director, commented: “I am delighted to welcome Salvador to GJD. Salvador’s extensive experience and knowledge of the security industry in Spain and Portugal will be a fantastic asset to GJD."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Severe blow for Rochdale Riverside development as M&S pulls out
- 2Body of a man discovered at Oxford Drive
- 3Paul Wayne Fettig charged with possessing indecent photographs of children and extreme images
- 4Paul Lawson: Coroner rules accidental death
- 5Collision between tram and car on Drake Street suspends Metrolink services