Fizz Bomb opens on Drake Street
Date published: 14 November 2017
Council leader Richard Farnell with Lauren and Mark Jones in Fizz Bomb
Fizz Bomb, which sells a range of Bomb cosmetics and Yankee Candles, has opened on Drake Street.
Husband and wife team Mark and Lauren Jones decided to expand into Rochdale town centre from their Littleborough base.
Mr Jones said: “The continued regeneration of the town centre was major consideration for us when we were deciding to move.
“Rochdale’s changing for the better; you can see new developments almost on a daily basis. It is exciting times for the town centre and we did not want to miss out.”
Council leader Richard Farnell added: “It is really encouraging to see so many firms moving into Rochdale town centre. The place has a real buzz about it, which can only grow and improve as specialised stores such as Fizz Bomb open their doors.
“It is exciting times for the town and its visitors.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale set for direct link to Manchester airport
- 2Tony Lloyd demands meeting on future of Marks and Spencer in Rochdale
- 3Council cabinet members not prepared to serve under new leader
- 4Councillors received almost three quarters of a million in allowances
- 5Council windfall from Manchester Airport Group shares