Switch at the End Boutique pays dividends for Todd Hayes
Date published: 15 November 2017
Todd Hayes, Council leader Richard Farnell and Mark Foxley outside the End Boutique
Switching the End Boutique from men’s fashion to women’s has paid dividends for owner Todd Hayes.
The boutique, on Cheetham Street in Rochdale town centre, originally opened as a men’s fashion store before switching to women's once Mr Hayes realised that was more in demand.
He said: “I quickly realised that women’s fashion was more in demand, especially in Rochdale, so it was a no-brainer when it came to deciding which way to go. “It was the best decision I made.
"The business is going from strength to strength as more and more people get to hear about us.
"Offering an online service also has had the desired effect."
Council leader Richard Farnell said: “It’s heart-warming to see new businesses such as End Boutique flourish in the town centre.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 2"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child