Heritage Healthcare Rochdale finalist at Heritage Healthcare Conference and Awards
Date published: 22 November 2017
Mohammed Tariq, Heritage Healthcare Rochdale, Sue Mitchell-Dean, Registered Care Manager
Heritage Healthcare Rochdale was a New Franchisee of the Year 2017 finalist at the Heritage Healthcare Conference and Awards dinner in Darlington.
The award was introduced for the first time this year following the successful growth of Heritage Healthcare across the country.
Heritage Healthcare Rochdale is operated by owner Mohammed Tariq, with the support of Registered Care Manager, Sue Mitchell-Dean. The company delivers home care and support services to enable individuals in Rochdale to remain living independently within the safety and familiarity of their own home.
Glenn Pickersgill, Heritage Healthcare chief executive, highlighted the success of the Rochdale branch, he said: “Mohammed and his team have worked hard to showcase Heritage Healthcare Rochdale locally and have built fantastic relationships with the communities within the local area.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 2Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 3For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 4Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 5Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds