Planning application submitted for speculative new phase at Kingsway Business Park
Date published: 28 November 2017
Plot D1 at Kingsway Business Park
Wilson Bowden has submitted a planning application for the next phase of development at Kingsway Business Park in Rochdale on behalf of the Kingsway Partnership – a joint venture between the Rochdale Development Agency, Rochdale Borough Council, HCA and Wilson Bowden.
The application comprises 11 industrial units, ranging in size from 3,000 sq ft to 15,000sq ft.
The scheme, designed by DLA Architects, aims to start on site by Spring 2018 with the units available to rent from early 2019.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Councillor Richard Farnell resigns as Leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 2Fierce battle raging for leadership of Rochdale Council
- 3Opposition leaders respond to Council Leader’s resignation
- 4Letter: Time for Labour to ditch the tactics of Brett, Farnell and Emmott
- 5Keystone Properties and Rochdale Plastics named amongst employers failing to pay national minimum...