Planning application submitted for speculative new phase at Kingsway Business Park
Date published: 28 November 2017
Plot D1 at Kingsway Business Park
Wilson Bowden has submitted a planning application for the next phase of development at Kingsway Business Park in Rochdale on behalf of the Kingsway Partnership – a joint venture between the Rochdale Development Agency, Rochdale Borough Council, HCA and Wilson Bowden.
The application comprises 11 industrial units, ranging in size from 3,000 sq ft to 15,000sq ft.
The scheme, designed by DLA Architects, aims to start on site by Spring 2018 with the units available to rent from early 2019.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 2"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child