Tetrosyl owned Carlube sponsoring Autosport awards
Date published: 01 December 2017
Carlube wrapped G55
Tetrosyl owned Carlube is an official partner of the Autosport Awards taking place at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London’s Park Lane on Sunday 3 December.
Carlube, the largest independent oil manufacturer in the UK, will be showcasing a Carlube wrapped G55 in the hotel courtyard and featured in the main programme.
Since 1994, every table includes a centre piece award which is commissioned each year to celebrate outstanding achievements, normally focused around Formula 1. The awards are then sold for charity at the end of the night.
Carlube’s parent company Tetrosyl, showcases all 24 awards at its Head Office in Rochdale.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 2Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 3For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 4Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 5Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds