Corrosion Resistant Products takes silver at regional business awards
Date published: 01 December 2017
Corrosion Resistant Products takes silver at EEF Future Manufacturing Awards
Corrosion Resistant Products (CRP), a Rochdale-based manufacturer, was runner up for the Developing People Award at the EEF Future Manufacturing Awards.
The award recognises the manufacturer that has done the most to build skills, harness talent and develop its employees.
CRP was selected by a panel of judges drawn from business leaders, industry experts and academics.
Nigel Price, Managing Director at CRP said: “This achievement is testament to our hard working and dedicated team, and we are delighted to have been recognised in this way. It puts us on the map as a modern and innovative company and goes some way to demonstrate the valuable contribution made by local manufacturers, like ourselves, to our region."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 2"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child