The Hub Pharmacy acquires the Internet Pharmacy
Date published: 03 January 2018
The Hub pharmacy in Croft Shifa Health Centre on Belfield Road, Rochdale
The Hub Pharmacy has acquired the Internet Pharmacy located in Croft Shifa Health Centre on Belfield Road.
Hub pharmacy now operates 21 pharmacies across the North of England, with four pharmacies located in Greater Manchester.
Internet Pharmacy has been renamed Croft Shifa Pharmacy and is co-located with two GP practices in a modern purpose-built health centre.
Over the next two months the Hub Pharmacy will carry out a refit, IT upgrades and other improvements.
All the existing Internet Pharmacy staff will be staying on and a number of extra staff will be recruited.
Steve Jeffers, CEO of the Hub Pharmacy, said: “It is great to welcome another local pharmacy team into the Hub pharmacy and I know that David and his team at the Croft Shifa pharmacy are looking forward to the investment that we are making in the pharmacy to improve the patient experience.
“The Hub Pharmacy now has two pharmacies in Rochdale (the other being at the Wellfield Health Centre on Oldham Road) so are able to deliver prescriptions to any patient in Rochdale.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park