Rochdale Training Annual Awards Evening
Date published: 27 January 2018
Rochdale Training Awards Evening
Rochdale Training's Annual Awards Evening took place on Thursday at Rochdale Town Hall.
The evening celebrated the achievement of Rochdale Training’s learners, in gaining an apprenticeship or a vocational, nationally recognised qualification.
The evening was attended by Apprentices, local employers, MP for Rochdale Tony Lloyd, Mayor Councillor Ian Duckworth, Mayoress Mrs Christine Duckworth with guest speaker, David Bottomley, Director of Rochdale AFC.
Jill Nagy, Rochdale Training Chief Executive, said: “Well done to our learners for your hard work. We are proud of your achievements and congratulations to you all.
"Thank you to the parents, carers and families for your support of the learners.
"Most of all I would like to thank the employers, our customers, thank you for using us as without you, we do not exist. It is much appreciated.”
The awards for the evening went to:
- First Year Engineering Apprentice of the Year (Level 2) - Bradley Ellor (Trufab Ltd)
- Advanced Engineering Apprentice of the Year (Level 3) - Joseph Butler (Precision Technologies Group)
- Intermediate Business Apprentice of the Year (Level 2) - Lucy Stoker (Bamford Academy)
- Advanced Business Apprentice of the Year (Level 3) - Nazam Suleman (Rochdale Council, Mayors Assistant)
- Higher Level Apprentice - Asam Jan (Rochdale Council)
- Adult Apprentice of the Year - Peter Crossley (Vital Power)
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Tram services along the Rochdale via Oldham line suspended after windows smashed
- 2Town Centre Public Space Protection Order to be implemented at end of June
- 3Manchester Airport confirms charges for dropping-off
- 4Motorcyclist suffers possible life-changing injuries following collision
- 5Wardleworth youngsters make a record-breaking difference