Obituary: Family of Keith Maden pay tribute
Date published: 06 October 2017
The family of 59-year-old Keith Maden who died following an assault in Rochdale Town Centre on Friday 29 September 2017, have paid tribute to him.
“Keith was a lovable, friendly character with a great sense of humour.
"He grew up and lived most of his life in Littleborough and knew many people in the village, but led a simple life and never asked for much from anyone.
"After suffering a stroke last year Keith had just started to rebuild his life and go out with friends again.
“He was loved and supported by his mum, brothers and sisters, who are all heartbroken at losing him too soon and in such tragic circumstances.”
Appeal for witnesses:
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Tram services along the Rochdale via Oldham line suspended after windows smashed
- 2Town Centre Public Space Protection Order to be implemented at end of June
- 3Manchester Airport confirms charges for dropping-off
- 4Motorcyclist suffers possible life-changing injuries following collision
- 5Wardleworth youngsters make a record-breaking difference