Black Friday at Rochdale Exchange
Date published: 21 November 2016
Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre is gearing up for the best Black Friday to date by offering free parking all day
Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre is gearing up for the best Black Friday to date by offering free parking all day.
Combined with multiple offers from retailers across the centre, it’s expected to lead to a double digit increase in footfall on one of the busiest shopping days of the year.
Signalling the beginning of the festive spending period, Black Friday is the day after US holiday Thanksgiving and has exploded in popularity in the UK in recent years.
This year it falls on 25 November and to help get the people of Rochdale into the Christmas shopping spirit, Rochdale Exchange will have free parking from 7.30am to 6.30pm on the day alongside a whole host of offers.
Centre Manager, Lorenzo O’Reilly, said everyone at the centre was looking forward to the shopping extravaganza. “Black Friday has become a really important date in our diaries, as its popularity has grown, so has the buzz in the centre in the lead-up to the day,” said Lorenzo.
“Offering free parking to our shoppers will save them even more money as they take advantage of the great offers across Rochdale Exchange, a number of which will be revealed on the day.”
For more information on Rochdale Exchange Shopping Centre’s Black Friday offers, visit
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Councillor Richard Farnell resigns as Leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 2Fierce battle raging for leadership of Rochdale Council
- 3Opposition leaders respond to Council Leader’s resignation
- 4Letter: Time for Labour to ditch the tactics of Brett, Farnell and Emmott
- 5Keystone Properties and Rochdale Plastics named amongst employers failing to pay national minimum...