Rochdale Training has cash to support employers train their whole workforce
Date published: 05 December 2016
Rochdale Training has secured cash to support local employers to train the whole workforce and wants to hear what’s on your 2017 training wish list.
All training is fully accredited and each employee will receive one-to-one support every step of the way from the training team.
The training is delivered with flexibility in mind, with options to mix and match units, undertake single units or undertake the whole qualification.
The training on offer is aimed at both juniors and senior employees. The level of qualification will reflect the level of responsibility the employee has in the workplace.
There is something for everyone, in all sectors. Starting at level two for junior members of the team, up to level five and foundation degree level for senior employees.
The December spotlight is on business improvement techniques, lean manufacturing and management.
The interactive programme is intended to help maximise your company profits and revenues by focusing attention on the elimination of waste in processes and the creation of flow through the business by reducing cost and variation.
The objective is to improve business performance as a whole.
At the end of the training employees will be able to demonstrate they have contributed to sustainable improvement activities that have delivered quality, cost and delivery benefits.
Available to all employees within the business as level two, three and four are on offer.
The training could include newly promoted team leaders/managers or those who have never had the opportunity to undertake formal training.
- Manage personal and professional development
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Manage team performance
- Design business processes
- Principles of leadership and management
- Manage strategic change
- Principles of people management
- Provide leadership and management
- Principles of business
Free Skills Health Check
Rochdale Training will complete a free skills health check for employers. Your training wish list will be reviewed and a training and development programme to meet the needs of your business will be developed.
Qualifications are designed to fast-track personal progression and target training to individual needs.
Contact Mark Whittaker, Business Development Advisor, Rochdale Training.
T: 01706 631 417
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park