Get fast access to treatment by paying for yourself at Highfield Hospital
Date published: 17 July 2017
You could be seen by a consultant within 24hrs of your booking.
Why wait? Why worry?
BMI The Highfield Hospital, Rochdale is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Our commitment is to quality and value, providing facilities for advanced surgical procedures together with friendly, professional care.
- Fast access to treatment: you could be seen by a consultant within 24 hours of your booking.
- Appointment times to suit you: we work around your diary to ensure little disruption as possible in your life.
- Six months aftercare promise: we will be here for your recovery, with six months of aftercare free*.
We have a wide range of services available, some of which are:
- Cosmetic surgery
- General medical admissions
- General surgery including hernia repairs
- MRI, CT, ultrasound and digital mammography
- Ophthalmology including cataract removal
- Orthopaedic surgery including hip and knee replacements
- Pain management
- Private GP Service
- Rapid access beast clinic
- Women’s health services
- Spinal surgery
You don’t have to wait for your diagnosis or treatment. You can pay for yourself and gain fast access to the diagnosis and treatment you need, by the consultant of your choice, at a time to suit you.
Going private is available to everyone and may be more affordable than you think with our flexible finance options and inclusive price packages**. Knowing the cost up front means there are no hidden surprises allowing you to focus on what’s important, getting better.
Three Simple steps to paying for treatment:
- Call our dedicated bookings team on 0800 142 2309. Our team will discuss treatment options with you, provide a fixed price** and help you choose a consultant that’s right for you.
- During your initial consultation, the consultant will assess your condition and provide a personalised treatment plan.
- We offer you the flexibility of two different payment methods. You can arrange payment before your procedure or spread the cost with the BMI Card***
For more information
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 0800 142 2309.
Alternatively, you can be referred via your GP and the hospital will follow up your GP referral for you if necessary.
BMI The Highfield Hospital
Manchester Road, Rochdale, OL11 4LZ
Serious about health. Passionate about care.
* Please see full terms and conditions at www.bmihealthcare.co.uk/paying-for-treatment
** Prices are confirmed after initial consultation with a consultant surgeon.
*** BMI Card is a credit facility offered by BMI Healthcare Limited, BMI Healthcare House, 3 Paris Garden, London, SE1 8ND. 0% interest for 12 months then 0.79% per month, representative 9.9% APR variable. Up to £20,000 available (subject to status). Monthly repayment 5% of balance or £25 whichever is greater or balance if lower than £25.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 2One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 3Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 4For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 5Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds