Fangtastic Halloween Fun at the Wheatsheaf
Date published: 21 October 2017
Spooky tales and activities at The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre
As the witching hour strikes in Rochdale, shoppers at The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre can engage in spooky tales and activity this Halloween.
Those who venture to The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre on Saturday 28 October will be greeted by frightening fun activity as the Honesty Library transforms into a Halloween Spooktacular.
Between 11am and 3.30pm the library, complete with eerie trimmings to decorate will become home to a ghoulish looking storyteller.
Children daring enough to take a seat will be told terrifying tales at intervals throughout the day.
Plus, children can transform into a spooky skeleton, ghastly ghoul or any Halloween character of their choice at the free face painting station.
As Halloween creeps round the corner, grab party essentials from The Wheatsheaf’s retailers such as, Wilko, Argos, Peacocks and much more.
For more information about The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre and events visit:
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Councillor Richard Farnell resigns as Leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 2Fierce battle raging for leadership of Rochdale Council
- 3Opposition leaders respond to Council Leader’s resignation
- 4Letter: Time for Labour to ditch the tactics of Brett, Farnell and Emmott
- 5Keystone Properties and Rochdale Plastics named amongst employers failing to pay national minimum...