Santa Claus is coming to the Wheatsheaf
Date published: 01 December 2017
Santa Claus will be on his grand throne in The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre on 2, 9 and 16 December
Santa Claus is coming to town, as he travels all the way from the North Pole to meet children of Rochdale and dish out early Christmas treats.
On three consecutive Saturdays in December, Santa Claus will be taking his position in his grand throne on the upper shopping level in The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre.
The man himself will be welcoming shoppers to unveil their Christmas wishes, between 11am and 3.30pm, in his festive set-up and give them an early Christmas treat.
Santa Claus will be at the centre on Saturday 2, 9 and 16 December.
Upon visiting, shoppers can grab their Christmas essentials from The Wheatsheaf’s retailers such as, Wilko, New Look, Argos and more.
For more information about The Wheatsheaf Shopping Centre and events visit
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Councillor Richard Farnell resigns as Leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 2Fierce battle raging for leadership of Rochdale Council
- 3Opposition leaders respond to Council Leader’s resignation
- 4Letter: Time for Labour to ditch the tactics of Brett, Farnell and Emmott
- 5Keystone Properties and Rochdale Plastics named amongst employers failing to pay national minimum...