Letter: Rochdale Market
Date published: 05 February 2017
What a shame that Rochdale Council have chosen to exclude 'The new Rochdale Pioneers' from operating their own Rochdale Market.
Instead they have appointed a profit-motivated business which will introduce an unnecessary level of management and potential ongoing conflict with the traders.
How to destroy town pride.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Man snapped on ladder balanced on roof of transit van on blind bend in Whitworth
- 2Some town centre car parks closed on Saturday
- 3Francis Patrick Doherty sentenced to prison for series of car crimes
- 4Metrolink slammed for reluctance to replace vandalised ticket machine at Newhey
- 5Spectacular drone footage captures legacy of former Turner Brothers Asbestos site