Letter: Rochdale Market
Date published: 05 February 2017
What a shame that Rochdale Council have chosen to exclude 'The new Rochdale Pioneers' from operating their own Rochdale Market.
Instead they have appointed a profit-motivated business which will introduce an unnecessary level of management and potential ongoing conflict with the traders.
How to destroy town pride.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Former director of Climb Rochdale charged with seven child sex offences
- 2Letter: Red Light jumping
- 3 £1,300 raised towards funeral of 21-year-old who died in collision
- 4Pembroke Court called ‘death trap flats’ by former resident
- 5Coroner rules 11-year-old girl died ‘as a result of traffic collision’