Letter: Rochdale Market
Date published: 05 February 2017
What a shame that Rochdale Council have chosen to exclude 'The new Rochdale Pioneers' from operating their own Rochdale Market.
Instead they have appointed a profit-motivated business which will introduce an unnecessary level of management and potential ongoing conflict with the traders.
How to destroy town pride.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Explosions heard for miles as M62 is closed due to vehicle fire
- 2The Empire, and 25 Ten Boutique, 'strike back' with fun filled photo shoot
- 3Chloe Campbell has been found safe
- 4Link4Life under fire for offering £5,000 fee for a consultant
- 5RBH guarantees town centre homes for residents at College Bank and Lower Falinge if flats are...