Letter: Council apologises for failing to stop historical child abuse at Knowl View and Cambridge House
Date published: 19 September 2017
Just when I thought Rochdale has seen the end of child abuse I found this article so distressing to read.
Who were the politicians in charge at the relevant time and what on Earth were they doing whilst this abuse was going on?
My thoughts are with those vulnerable young children.
One wonders how many were affected and for how long.
You also cannot stop thinking what consequences they perhaps still feel today.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two women arrested after car collides with railings outside Hopwood Hall College
- 2New labour ward bereavement centre opens at The Royal Oldham Hospital
- 3Police appeal after fatal collision at St Mary's Gate
- 4Disabled driver handed parking fine
- 5Straight-A student who would benefit any local employer