Letter: Council apologises for failing to stop historical child abuse at Knowl View and Cambridge House
Date published: 19 September 2017
Just when I thought Rochdale has seen the end of child abuse I found this article so distressing to read.
Who were the politicians in charge at the relevant time and what on Earth were they doing whilst this abuse was going on?
My thoughts are with those vulnerable young children.
One wonders how many were affected and for how long.
You also cannot stop thinking what consequences they perhaps still feel today.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 2One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 3Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 4For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 5Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds