Letter: Council apologises for failing to stop historical child abuse at Knowl View and Cambridge House
Date published: 19 September 2017
Just when I thought Rochdale has seen the end of child abuse I found this article so distressing to read.
Who were the politicians in charge at the relevant time and what on Earth were they doing whilst this abuse was going on?
My thoughts are with those vulnerable young children.
One wonders how many were affected and for how long.
You also cannot stop thinking what consequences they perhaps still feel today.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Severe blow for Rochdale Riverside development as M&S pulls out
- 2Body of a man discovered at Oxford Drive
- 3Paul Wayne Fettig charged with possessing indecent photographs of children and extreme images
- 4Paul Lawson: Coroner rules accidental death
- 5Collision between tram and car on Drake Street suspends Metrolink services