Letter to the Editor: Mis-sold by Persimmon Homes
Date published: 17 October 2017
The proposed path and cycleway will be in place of this grass
Following your story on the path proposed by Persimmon Homes, I feel I have been completely mis-sold.
I live in the house adjacent to the path and will also be directly affected. I have three young children and am concerned this will cause a massive safety concern to myself and my family.
I was also informed that the grassed area would be planted with trees before I bought my property in 2013.
A path is completely different to trees, I have been completely mis-sold.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park