Letter to the Editor: Mis-sold by Persimmon Homes
Date published: 17 October 2017
The proposed path and cycleway will be in place of this grass
Following your story on the path proposed by Persimmon Homes, I feel I have been completely mis-sold.
I live in the house adjacent to the path and will also be directly affected. I have three young children and am concerned this will cause a massive safety concern to myself and my family.
I was also informed that the grassed area would be planted with trees before I bought my property in 2013.
A path is completely different to trees, I have been completely mis-sold.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two women arrested after car collides with railings outside Hopwood Hall College
- 2New labour ward bereavement centre opens at The Royal Oldham Hospital
- 3Police appeal after fatal collision at St Mary's Gate
- 4Disabled driver handed parking fine
- 5Straight-A student who would benefit any local employer