Letter to the Editor: Mis-sold by Persimmon Homes
Date published: 17 October 2017
The proposed path and cycleway will be in place of this grass
Following your story on the path proposed by Persimmon Homes, I feel I have been completely mis-sold.
I live in the house adjacent to the path and will also be directly affected. I have three young children and am concerned this will cause a massive safety concern to myself and my family.
I was also informed that the grassed area would be planted with trees before I bought my property in 2013.
A path is completely different to trees, I have been completely mis-sold.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 2One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 3Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 4For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 5Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds