Letter: On behalf of myself and the boys at Knowl View, thank you
Date published: 18 October 2017
On behalf of myself and the boys at Knowl View, thank you.
As the main whistleblower, I truly believe this incredibly important inquiry would not be taking place without the media, such as yourselves, Matt O'Donoghue at Granada Reports, Jonathan Ali at BBC Radio, the Manchester Evening News, Ed Howker at Channel Four and so many journalists from the Daily Mail.
You have all forced this issue to come to an inquiry and we send a big thank you to you all.
I believe the government has set up the inquiry under a panel and a QC who is as sharp as a knife to finally get to the bottom and provide some satisfaction for the boys whose stories have been told, hopefully with some recompense that might help their lives to some small extent.
It is all thanks to the media that this reached the public and I believe the boys will finally get some justice.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Tony Lloyd demands meeting on future of Marks and Spencer in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale set for direct link to Manchester airport
- 3Councillors received almost three quarters of a million in allowances
- 4Council windfall from Manchester Airport Group shares
- 5Aggresive beggars should be fined, says Councillor John Blundell