Letter: Please ask our MP to attend St Mungo's parliamentary event on rough sleeping
Date published: 07 November 2017
It is great to read on Rochdale Online this week that Rochdale MP Tony Lloyd and Shadow Housing Minister, has 'welcomed’ proposals to ban letting fees for tenants.
Mr Lloyd has long been an advocate on housing and homelessness so as a St Mungos campaigner I would like to invite him along on 29 November when St Mungo's is hosting its annual parliamentary event to discuss rough sleeping.
This is a great opportunity for the housing charity to talk to MPs about homelessness and to continue pushing for change.
Readers of Rochdale Online who are concerned about the issue of rough sleeping and homelessness can also invite Mr Lloyd to attend this event at:
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park