Letter: What is happening to mental health services?
Date published: 17 November 2017
NHS campaigns by you
I just signed the 38 Degrees petition 'What's Happening to Our Mental Health Services' and wanted to ask concerned readers if they could add their name too?
This campaign means a lot to me and the more support we can get behind it, the better chance we have of succeeding. You can read more and sign the petition here:
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 4Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 5Rochdale matron is named as Queen’s Nurse