Letter: Together we can convince the Chancellor to fund Help to Rent
Date published: 17 November 2017
Help to Rent projects
We know the Chancellor and his team are considering funding for Help to Rent projects in the Budget on 22 November.
These vital projects support homeless people, vulnerable tenants and private landlords to create homes that last.
Together, we can convince the Chancellor to fund Help to Rent.
Crisis is urging campaigners and supporters to email the Chancellor to do just that. This can be done in a few moments at:
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two women arrested after car collides with railings outside Hopwood Hall College
- 2New labour ward bereavement centre opens at The Royal Oldham Hospital
- 3Council tax to increase by a whopping 5.58%
- 4Local taxi driver’s car windows repeatedly smashed over the last month
- 5Police appeal after fatal collision at St Mary's Gate