Letter: Labour Party politics
Date published: 14 December 2017
Given the incompetence and decay that is rife within Rochdale Labour politics someone needs to act.
The person who should act is the MP, Tony Lloyd.
He needs to insist that the Labour Party nationally suspend all Labour councillors from party membership.
Furthermore the local party needs suspending pending an investigation.
This has happened before when the local party was suspended at the behest of Lorna Fitzsimmons (she blamed party members for the loss of her seat).
Most of us were disgusted with the actions of our former MP (the disgraced Danczuk) and it appears that the leadership of Rochdale Labour Party is intent on continuing his rotten legacy.
Come on Mr Lloyd do your job.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park