Letter: Protest about NHS funding, cuts and privatisation
Date published: 09 January 2018
Local Labour Party activists protesting NHS 'cuts and privatisation'
Reading about the local Labour activists protesting about NHS funding, cuts and privatisation, can I ask where were they when these services were being seriously downgraded in Rochdale?
Did they attend any of the many protests and marches or sign the 33,000 named petitions handed in to Downing Street and Rochdale Council?
We warned this would happen way back in 2006.
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Rochdale Online.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 3Rochdale market to open in August
- 4Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 5Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child