Mia Linnik-Holden and Andrei Toader visit Middleton Rotary Club
Date published: 30 October 2017
Mia Linnik-Holden and Andrei Toader visit to Middleton Rotary Club
Mia Holden and Andrei Toader gave Middleton Rotary Club’s ‘Dragons’ Den’ a display of dancing on Monday 23 October.
Mia and Andrei, who are hoping to attend the World Dance Championships in Paris in December, were at the club making a bid for funding towards travel costs to get to the event.
Keith Trinnaman, from Middleton Rotary Club, said: “The Club has a great deal of confidence in this couple who are so dedicated to their dancing, and are quite rightly very proud of their achievements to date.
“They are certainly doing their bit to help put Middleton firmly on the map.”
The Dragons’ Den meetings are used for local community groups and local talent to make a bid for funding toward their cause, the funding coming from the net proceeds of the Christmas Float collections.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Severe blow for Rochdale Riverside development as M&S pulls out
- 2Body of a man discovered at Oxford Drive
- 3Paul Wayne Fettig charged with possessing indecent photographs of children and extreme images
- 4Paul Lawson: Coroner rules accidental death
- 5Collision between tram and car on Drake Street suspends Metrolink services