Mia Linnik-Holden and Andrei Toader visit Middleton Rotary Club
Date published: 30 October 2017
Mia Linnik-Holden and Andrei Toader visit to Middleton Rotary Club
Mia Holden and Andrei Toader gave Middleton Rotary Club’s ‘Dragons’ Den’ a display of dancing on Monday 23 October.
Mia and Andrei, who are hoping to attend the World Dance Championships in Paris in December, were at the club making a bid for funding towards travel costs to get to the event.
Keith Trinnaman, from Middleton Rotary Club, said: “The Club has a great deal of confidence in this couple who are so dedicated to their dancing, and are quite rightly very proud of their achievements to date.
“They are certainly doing their bit to help put Middleton firmly on the map.”
The Dragons’ Den meetings are used for local community groups and local talent to make a bid for funding toward their cause, the funding coming from the net proceeds of the Christmas Float collections.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two women arrested after car collides with railings outside Hopwood Hall College
- 2New labour ward bereavement centre opens at The Royal Oldham Hospital
- 3Council tax to increase by a whopping 5.58%
- 4Local taxi driver’s car windows repeatedly smashed over the last month
- 5Police appeal after fatal collision at St Mary's Gate