Can you help find Molly - a lost Collie from Castleton
Date published: 18 November 2017
Molly a two-year-old Border Collie lost Sunday 5 November Manchester Road, Castleton
Can you help find Molly a two-year-old Border Collie?
On Sunday 5 November at roughly 6.30pm Molly was badly spooked by fireworks at her home, Lomax Transport, Manchester Road, Castleton, Rochdale.
A friend of the family said: “Molly ran so fast as she was really traumatised by the fireworks and broke through the fence and headed along the banking of the M62 and has not been seen since.
“We have done extensive searches of the banking and surrounding areas, but we've not found anything.
“We have been out every day and night searching and have a team of local volunteers which are doing everything possible to bring Molly home.
"Molly is a very friendly little dog, a medium sized Collie and has two all black front legs.
"Molly also was wearing a red collar with a name tag on and is micro chipped.
"We desperately need to find Molly, she could just be roaming around the wooded areas/farm land near to where she lives."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Arrests at Rochdale caravan park
- 4Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 5Rochdale matron is named as Queen’s Nurse