Can you help find Molly - a lost Collie from Castleton
Date published: 18 November 2017
Molly a two-year-old Border Collie lost Sunday 5 November Manchester Road, Castleton
Can you help find Molly a two-year-old Border Collie?
On Sunday 5 November at roughly 6.30pm Molly was badly spooked by fireworks at her home, Lomax Transport, Manchester Road, Castleton, Rochdale.
A friend of the family said: “Molly ran so fast as she was really traumatised by the fireworks and broke through the fence and headed along the banking of the M62 and has not been seen since.
“We have done extensive searches of the banking and surrounding areas, but we've not found anything.
“We have been out every day and night searching and have a team of local volunteers which are doing everything possible to bring Molly home.
"Molly is a very friendly little dog, a medium sized Collie and has two all black front legs.
"Molly also was wearing a red collar with a name tag on and is micro chipped.
"We desperately need to find Molly, she could just be roaming around the wooded areas/farm land near to where she lives."
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Tony Lloyd demands meeting on future of Marks and Spencer in Rochdale
- 2Rochdale set for direct link to Manchester airport
- 3Councillors received almost three quarters of a million in allowances
- 4Council windfall from Manchester Airport Group shares
- 5Aggresive beggars should be fined, says Councillor John Blundell