Donate left over food
Date published: 01 January 2018
Did you buy too much food over Christmas and New Year?
Do you have unopened, in date, packaged food that has not been used?
Donate it to one of the foodbanks in the borough.
Food can be donated by either taking it directly to the foodbanks or local churches.
Food donation baskets can also be found at supermarkets and libraries.
behind Jack Fulton's shop, 6 Bethel Street, Heywood, OL10 1HX
Middleton Central Foodbank
Lighthouse Project S6b/c Middleton Shopping Centre, Limetree Road, Middleton, M24 4EL
Tel: 0161 213 9438
Rochdale Foodbank Centre
8 South Parade, Town Centre, Rochdale, OL16 1LR
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1"Defining moment" for Rochdale town centre as a further £150M to be invested
- 2Castleton to Rochdale town centre to be one of the first new cycling and walking schemes
- 3Degree success for Rochdale student who fled Afghanistan as a child
- 4Graduate with first-class degree returns to teach at former primary school
- 5Arrests at Rochdale caravan park