Milnrow Memorial Park car park closed all day next Tuesday 27 February to enable resurfacing work
Date published: 22 February 2018
Councillor Neil Butterworth
The car park at Milnrow Memorial Park will be closed all day next Tuesday 27 February to enable resurfacing work to be carried out.
Councillor Butterworth said: “The car park has been deteriorating for many years and the recent freezing weather has all but finished it off.
“The council is spending £12,700 on the resurfacing works and it will be money well spent.
“Milnrow Memorial Park is an award-winning Green Flag Park and that’s all down to the hard work of the gardeners and the excellent Friends’ Group, but the state of the car park was letting the side down.
“We’ll soon have s nice shiny new car park to match the rest of the park.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Tram services along the Rochdale via Oldham line suspended after windows smashed
- 2Town Centre Public Space Protection Order to be implemented at end of June
- 3Manchester Airport confirms charges for dropping-off
- 4Motorcyclist suffers possible life-changing injuries following collision
- 5Wardleworth youngsters make a record-breaking difference