Shoppers complain local Co-op store is ‘colder in the shop than is it is outside’
Date published: 05 March 2018
Photo: Google, DigitalGlobe
Co-op, Dale Street, Milnrow
Customers who shop in the The Co-op in Milnrow say the store is cold, as there hasn’t been any heating for weeks.
One said: “It's absolutely freezing, they really need to sort it out.
“It's colder in the shop than is it is outside.”
A Co-op spokesperson, said: “Interim heating systems are in place, but we can confirm that engineers will be on site as soon as possible to complete works.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 2Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 3One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 4Plan to link Middleton to tram network
- 5For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves