Celebrate this summer at the Springhill Hospice Summer Serenade
Date published: 12 June 2018
Springhill Hospice’s Summer Serenade
Springhill Hospice invites you to sit back, relax and enjoy a summer evening of music at Springhill’s annual Summer Serenade event.
The hospice’s lawn will be transformed into an outdoor musical arena and will see supporters bring along deck chairs and picnic blankets and hampers to listen to the Voice (of Heywood) Choir, Acoustix with Faheem, who is a former contestant from The Voice, alongside soloist Leah Fisher and St Aidan’s Ukulele Group.
The evening will be compered by the current Man of Rochdale 2017-2018, ‘Our John’ the singing jeweller.
There will be a Springhill licensed hospice bar and wood-fired pizzas.
Hospice event organiser, Rebekah Cheshire, said “The Summer Serenade is always a lovely, family-orientated relaxed evening for Springhill. It showcases a variety of Rochdale’s talent and this year’s line-up features acts which are fabulous show stoppers you would not want to miss.”
Summer Serenade is on the evening of Saturday 30 June in Springhill Hospice’s award-winning grounds, gates open at 5:30pm, giving you time to browse a small selection of gift stalls.
Entertainment will commence at 6.00pm.
Tickets are £8.00 including a welcome drink upon arrival.
To purchase tickets, visit:
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 2Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 3For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 4Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 5Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds