Obituary: Keith William Hughes
Date published: 25 August 2015
It is with much sadness that the family of Keith William Hughes announce his death aged 72, peacefully at home in New Zealand, having resided there for the last 10 years.
Special husband and best friend of Norma for 53 years, and much loved Dad of Julie Freeman and Andrea Williamson and father-in-law of Peter Freeman and Paul Williamson.
Adored and always entertaining Grandad of Matt, Greg and Curt Freeman and Bethany and Katie Williamson.
Younger brother of Peter Hughes and family.
Larger than life character and previously of The Burns Tavern, Bamford, The George and Dragon, Castleton and Rochdale Market cafes.
Funeral to take place on Wednesday 26 August in New Zealand.
Messages to Gulliver and Tyler Funeral Directors, PO Box 35, Rangiora, New Zealand
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Tram services along the Rochdale via Oldham line suspended after windows smashed
- 2Town Centre Public Space Protection Order to be implemented at end of June
- 3Manchester Airport confirms charges for dropping-off
- 4Motorcyclist suffers possible life-changing injuries following collision
- 5Wardleworth youngsters make a record-breaking difference