Fahad Goheer standing trial for raping a child under 13
Date published: 12 July 2017
Fahad Goheer, of Rochdale, is currently standing trial at Bradford Crown Court.
The trial began on Monday (10 July) after 23-year-old Goheer was charged with one count of meeting a child after grooming and two counts of raping a child under 13 years of age.
The victim, who remains anonymous for legal reasons, was 12 years of age when the offences took place on 21 January in Bradford.
The trial continues.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Craig Dawick jailed for life for 'sadistic' murder of baby son
- 2Dead horse on Heywood Old Road sparks police investigation
- 3Fears The Baum may be forced to close
- 4Rochdale Market set to operate three days a week from new Lord Square site
- 5Rochdale Woman of the Year Kath O’Donnell left in 'immense pain' following pain management service...