70-year-old man taken to hospital with serious head injuries after collision on Bury Street
Date published: 13 September 2017
A 70-year-old man was taken to hospital with serious head injuries after a collision on Bury Street, Heywood on Tuesday (12 September).
At around 10.20pm, police were called to reports of a road traffic collision on Bury Street in Heywood.
Emergency services attended and found a 70-year-old man with serious injuries who was taken to hospital for treatment.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101, quoting incident number 2219 of 12/09/17 or anonymously through the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Explosions heard for miles as M62 is closed due to vehicle fire
- 2The Empire, and 25 Ten Boutique, 'strike back' with fun filled photo shoot
- 3Chloe Campbell has been found safe
- 4Link4Life under fire for offering £5,000 fee for a consultant
- 5RBH guarantees town centre homes for residents at College Bank and Lower Falinge if flats are...