70-year-old man taken to hospital with serious head injuries after collision on Bury Street
Date published: 13 September 2017
A 70-year-old man was taken to hospital with serious head injuries after a collision on Bury Street, Heywood on Tuesday (12 September).
At around 10.20pm, police were called to reports of a road traffic collision on Bury Street in Heywood.
Emergency services attended and found a 70-year-old man with serious injuries who was taken to hospital for treatment.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101, quoting incident number 2219 of 12/09/17 or anonymously through the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves
- 2One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 3Arrests following anti-social behaviour linked to stolen mopeds
- 4Man made threats to obtain a firearm and kill
- 5Inquest into teenager’s death adjourned during hearing