16-year-old boy taken to hospital with head injuries
Date published: 21 September 2017
A 16-old-boy has been taken to Royal Salford Hospital with head injuries after a collision on Queensway near Ensor Mill on Wednesday evening (20 September).
At around 7.50pm, police were called to reports of a collision involving a car and a boy on Queensway in Rochdale. The road was closed in both directions and reopened at 9.45pm.
Anyone with information should contact police on 101, quoting incident number 1896 of 21/09/17 or through the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale set for direct link to Manchester airport
- 2Tony Lloyd demands meeting on future of Marks and Spencer in Rochdale
- 3Council cabinet members not prepared to serve under new leader
- 4Councillors received almost three quarters of a million in allowances
- 5Council windfall from Manchester Airport Group shares