Family tribute for Liz Merriman
Date published: 13 November 2017
The family of Liz Merriman, who was murdered in Newhey, has paid tribute to her.
Liz’s family said: “Liz was funny, kind, caring and loyal. She was full of fun and had a laugh that once heard, was never forgotten. Liz was beautiful on the inside and outside. She loved life and doted on her three boys, and they on her.
“She was always ready to help others and was extremely hard working. Her work with children in care was rewarding, and she was looking forward to the opening of a new service and her role there as deputy manager.
“She was a very special person and will be greatly missed by family and friends alike, who all love her dearly.”
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Two women arrested after car collides with railings outside Hopwood Hall College
- 2New labour ward bereavement centre opens at The Royal Oldham Hospital
- 3Police appeal after fatal collision at St Mary's Gate
- 4Disabled driver handed parking fine
- 5Straight-A student who would benefit any local employer