Darren Merriman charged with murder of Elizabeth Merriman
Date published: 15 November 2017
Darren Merriman (07/10/1977) of Newhey has been charged with the murder of Elizabeth Merriman.
He has been remanded to appear before Manchester Crown Court today, Wednesday 15 November 2017.
Shortly after 11.35pm on Sunday 22 October 2017, police were called to an address on Birch Crescent in Newhey to reports that the body of a woman had been found.
The woman has since been formally identified as 39-year-old Elizabeth Merriman.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Councillor Richard Farnell resigns as Leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 2Fierce battle raging for leadership of Rochdale Council
- 3Opposition leaders respond to Council Leader’s resignation
- 4Letter: Time for Labour to ditch the tactics of Brett, Farnell and Emmott
- 5Keystone Properties and Rochdale Plastics named amongst employers failing to pay national minimum...