Collision between tram and car on Drake Street suspends Metrolink services
Date published: 21 November 2017
A collision between a tram and a silver Audi A3 on Drake Street, Rochdale partially suspended Metrolink services on Tuesday afternoon (21 November).
Police were called to the collision shortly after 1.40pm. The tram was moved on at 2.12pm and services temporarily ran between Manchester Victoria and Rochdale Railway Station.
No injuries have been reported and services resumed running to the town centre at 2.29pm.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Be aware of men in a transit van going door-to-door selling fish
- 2Schoolboy faces daily 12-mile round trip on four buses to attend high school
- 3One of Rochdale’s oldest family businesses to move after almost 60 years
- 4Plan to link Middleton to tram network
- 5For years dismissed as 'laziness', but now cruel disease is finally getting attention it deserves