Collision between tram and car on Drake Street suspends Metrolink services
Date published: 21 November 2017
A collision between a tram and a silver Audi A3 on Drake Street, Rochdale partially suspended Metrolink services on Tuesday afternoon (21 November).
Police were called to the collision shortly after 1.40pm. The tram was moved on at 2.12pm and services temporarily ran between Manchester Victoria and Rochdale Railway Station.
No injuries have been reported and services resumed running to the town centre at 2.29pm.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Fierce battle raging for leadership of Rochdale Council
- 2Councillor Richard Farnell resigns as Leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 3Letter: Time for Labour to ditch the tactics of Brett, Farnell and Emmott
- 4Councillor Allen Brett is the new leader of Rochdale Borough Council
- 5Opposition leaders respond to Council Leader’s resignation