Paul Lawson: Coroner rules accidental death
Date published: 22 November 2017
Paul Lawson, who died after a tragic accident at Greenbooth Reservoir in June, died as a result of drowning, and a conclusion of accidental death was recorded by the coroner.
16-year-old Paul, a first-year BTEC Sport student at Hopwood Hall college and avid football player, died on Monday 19 June at Greenbooth Reservoir.
Having previously played for Wardle FC, Paul was a member of the Hopwood Hall Football Academy team at Middleton Campus when he died.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Rochdale set for direct link to Manchester airport
- 2Tony Lloyd demands meeting on future of Marks and Spencer in Rochdale
- 3Council cabinet members not prepared to serve under new leader
- 4Councillors received almost three quarters of a million in allowances
- 5Council windfall from Manchester Airport Group shares